At DEDOMENA ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE S.L. (DEDOMENA) we work in accordance with information security standards like the the UNE-ISO 27001:2022,
which allows us to offer our clients a comprehensive, personalized service with a high degree of professionalism and information security.
DEDOMENA focused on offering safe and quality digital products to all types of companies.
At DEDOMENA we know that information is an asset with high value for both our organization and our clients and requires, therefore,
adequate protection and management in order to provide continuity to our line of business and minimize the risks, possible damages caused by
failures with respect to the integrity, availability and confidentiality of information.
For all this, DEDOMENA ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE SL acquires the following commitments:
- 1. The permanent will of DEDOMENA regarding Information Security management. It will be revealed through training and awareness programs that promote participatory management in these areas, enabling the skills of personnel to be used for the continuous improvement of the production processes.
- 2. To guarantee the development of its activities within the applicable rules and regulations, Dedomena will comply with the legislations, as well as other requirements signed with its clients, including those relating to Information Security.
- 3. Comply with the requirements and continuously improve the effectiveness of the Information Security management system, through the implementation of measurement and monitoring systems for the solutions and developments carried out for our clients, as well as Information Security objectives.
- 4. Ensure business continuity by developing continuity plans in accordance with recognized methodologies.
- 5. Conduct and periodically review a risk analysis based on recognized methods that allow us to establish the level of information security and minimize risks through the development of specific policies, technical solutions and contractual agreements with specialized organizations.
- 6. The staff of DEDOMENA will carry out their work aimed at achieving the established objectives and in accordance, at all times, with the legal requirements.
Please use our contact form or address your requests or questions to:
DEDOMENA ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE S.L.
Calle Marie Curie 7, Edificio Beta, Planta 7, Ático 4
ZIP 28521, Rivas-Vaciamadrid, Madrid, Spain